Exhibitors and Sponsors
BECOMING AN EXHIBITOR
The 17th annual IEEE Wireless and Microwave Technology (WAMI) Conference will address up-to-date multidisciplinary research needs and interdisciplinary aspects of wireless and RF technologies. The program includes oral presentations, poster presentations, workshops and tutorials.
EXHIBIT SPACE INFORMATION
- Floor Plan
- Exhibit Space Application/Contract
- Exhibition Operating Rules and Regulations
Pricing for 2016 is $950 per 6 foot table space and $1200 per 10x10 foot pop-up booth space. Reserve your spot early. WAMICON is not obligated to provide an exhibit booth to any company who does not reserve their space in advance, and room at the show is not guaranteed. Credit card Payments can be made online, at the conference website.
Exhibit hours have been scheduled to provide maximum interaction between conference attendees and exhibitor personnel.
- Monday, April 11 from 10:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesday, April 12 from 9:00am-4:00pm
EXHIBIT SPACE INCLUDES
- Two complimentary exhibitor passes
- Two lunch tickets
- Two banquet tickets
Additional exhibitor passes, lunch tickets and banquet tickets are available for purchase.
ADDITIONAL EXHIBITOR BENEFITS
- A descriptive listing in the official Exhibition Catalog, which can later serve your prospective buyers as a product directory
- Access to the promotional opportunities
- Priority space selection for WAMICON 2017
ABOUT THE FACILITIES
The Marriott Suites on Sand Key offers WAMICON plentiful exhibit space. There is easy access to electrical outlets. All technical sessions will take place in close proximity to the exhibit area and coffee breaks. http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/tpams-clearwater-beach-marriott-suites-on-sand-key/