Paper Submission Instructions
Submission Deadline: Monday, February 6, 2017 extended to Monday, February 20, 2017
Prospective authors are encouraged to submit papers written in English that are 3-6 pages in length for review. Only original papers that have not been published earlier or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered. The minimum acceptable paper length is 2 pages. All papers must be formatted in two-column IEEE format (single spaced and 10-point font for text) including figures. The electronic submissions must meet all IEEEXplore specifications. The conference maintains the right to refrain from reviewing papers that are longer than 6 pages. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included within the page limit. The authors of the accepted papers will be notified to perform a final submission to deliver the copyright form and upload final form of their manuscript. For your submission you can use the standard IEEE conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats found at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Or directly using the links below:
MS Word Template:
Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format that can be generated using IEEE PDF eXpress (http://www.pdf-express.org/).
IEEE PDF eXpress Instructions
- Before Creating a PDF
- Proofread your source manuscript thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Creating your PDF eXpress Account
- First-time users should do the following:
- (1) Select the New Users - Click here link
- (2) Enter the following:
- 39601X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- your email address again
- a password
- (3) Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- Checking your source PDF file or using PDF eXpress to generate your IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file
- When the source file has passed the PDF check, the author will receive an email with the approved file attached therein. The approved file is labeled within its document as being "Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress", with an exact date and time stamp. You should submit the approved file, not the source file prepared by the author, to the conference submission site.
- If there are questions, the author can access the PDF eXpress Knowledge Base Web site. If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
"IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., by not including it in IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference."
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and IEEE will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.